Sunday, November 6, 2011

PART OF MY LIFE - YouTube.mp4 | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





                                                       
From: POEATREEMAN  | Nov 5, 2011  | 
Loading...
WHEN GOD TAKES HOLD, HE SHARES MY SOUL,
THOUGH I AM NOT WHOLE, HE STILLS LOVE ME.

WHEN GOD TAKES HOLD

I Don't Want Nam
To Propel Me Forward
I Want My Heart
To Move Me On..

Not a Sling Shot
That Pulls Me back
I Want It To Be
Because
I've Learned..

Not Because
A Heart Took Pity..

I Found Peace
To Keep Me Going
God To Leads Me On
The Pain Is There
Always Will Be...

Soul
That Is Torn From It
So Is Heart
That Shares It Too..

God
Who Leads Me On.

My Sins
Will Be Today
All The Tomorrow's
To Come
Past Ones ,
Present Ones To Come.

Forward I Must Go,
Only
Look Back To Learn
Today I Am Here,
I Must Walk
The Steps, Not Made

Not Pushed
From Steps Past Made
Not Moved by Nam
But Heart

For It Pulls Me
All My Days
Until The End
When God
Takes Hold..

Lets Me Know
I Can Rest
My Soul...

A Poeatreeman

The Steps not Made,
Are Still, Steps Taken
In The End,
What Step, Was Taken?

Dedicated to Rose Arnita
A Little Thorn in My Heart

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/14/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


A WOUNDED SOUL

War,
has Wounded
my Heart

Yet,
I kept my Soul




Love,
has healed me
I am whole

Not
in body,
but in Soul

For
I
have my wheels now
To
get where I can

I kept my legs
Never
to walk again.

Dedicated To
All Who Lost
Their Child,
Because Of War

A Poeatreeman

The Casualties
of Love
Are The Hearts
That Died

The Men and Women
Who
Lost Their Child

The Wounds
Inflicted
Because
of War

The
Pain Felt
Forevermore

Remembering
The Lost
They
Are Wounded
More.

Edgar Allan Prieto
11/19/2000
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


PART OF MY LIFE - YouTube.mp4 | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment