Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WHERE AM I ?


 

 

WHERE AM I?


We have not left
we entered in


We were there
before we left


I am where
I have always been


Death does not
take me there


For life
was the way in


I merely
left one place


To find another
where I would stay


I had a chance
to choose this place


No one
pushed me in


Where I was
I have always been


Where
will I go after this?


No place
I have not been


For I entered
when I came in


My choice
was not life and death


Heaven and Hell
after this..


A THOUGHT!

When did
I go to Heaven?


When did
I go to Hell?


When did
I step in?


When I
chose how to live.


A Poeatreeman

Before
I do anything,


Know
each step
takes me there


Before
I take
one step,


Know
I am closer
to my quest


Before I go

Know
I cannot
back step


Know
before
I take each step..


Edgar Allan Prieto
8/7/95
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

OH BROTHER WHERE ART THOU, SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment