Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE JEWEL OF A TEAR | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

THE JEWEL OF A TEAR | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


THE JEWEL OF A TEAR


No Diamond
Can cut it
.

Nor Shine
against
Its Brilliance
.

Nor Polish it
To reflect
Its Beauty
.

Only a Heart
Can hold
This Jewel
.

Only Care,
Can keep it
From Decay..


It is more
Precious,
Than Gold


Purer than,
The purest Jewels
.

One Tear Drop
is worth,
A million Hearts
.

Cannot be bought
or measured..


One Drop
Can Hold
A Lifetime of wealth
.


For when it Falls
It Shows it all

It's Clear to see
and reflects
Its Heart
.

Its Facet
is more Brilliant
Than Diamonds..


The Heart
will Crack it open

To show all its jewels..

A THOUGHT!

One Chest
To hold
A wealth of Life

A Tear in a Heart.

One Chest
To hold
A Heart for Life

A Tear
That carried
Care to Love.


One Chest
To Treasure all your Life

A Tear,
I gave to God..


Dedicated To
My Sister Rose Arnita

A Poeatreeman

If I have one
Jewel in Life

Let it be my Tear.

If I have one
Jewel to give

Let it be I Cared.

If I have one Tear
Let me give it
To the World..


Edgar Allan Prieto
10/22/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment