Friday, October 22, 2010

Fausto Papetti - Romantic Saxophone - Videos - POEATREEMAN on Xanga





Fausto Papetti - Romantic Saxophone - Videos - POEATREEMAN on Xanga


WHO WILL HOLD ME NOW?


I am going out
on a Limb now

I am leaving
my Heart to Love.


For when
you see
a Leaf fall


Remember

My Heart
has fallen for Love


For what
really hurts now

Are the Cares
left by the wayside.


Not given
to anyone.


My Soul
is with God now,

He holds me with Love

I am not
by the wayside,

For I was
Lifted above.


A Poeatreeman

Whom ever
Leaves Care,

By the Wayside

Will Pick Up
Sorrow Instead


Whom ever
Holds Love,

Will Feel
Sorrow's Tears


Whom ever Cares,
Will know
The Pain and Joy


Whom ever
Heart is Filled with Love


Will Hold
The Jewels For Years.


Edgar Allan Prieto
8/14/2000
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment