Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gregorian - I'll Find My Way Home | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



  • Gregorian - I'll Find My Way Home


    • Currently Reading
      The Long Road Home
      By G. B. Trudeau
      see related

      THE LONG ROAD HOME


      I am
      one
      of God’s Souls


      Looking
      for
      the way home


      It
      started
      when
      I was born


      All
      was new
      both
      good and bad


      I
      have to learn
      which
      one is true


      The
      choices
      are there
      what
      will I do?


      I
      pray
      the right one
      will
      get me through


      I
      made mistakes
      found wrong


      I
      am trying
      to get back
      where I belong


      The
      Road is narrow
      when
      choices are few


      The
      Road to Heaven
      is one way too


      The
      Path to Hell
      has many ways


      Take
      the wrong one
      to walk away


      The
      Long Way Home
      is hardest yet


      It
      takes
      a lifetime
      to reach your quest


      Heaven!
      There
      are no short steps


      I
      Tripped
      and Faltered
      all the way


      Yet
      God
      was there
      to pick me up


      The
      Long Road Home
      is in my sight


      For
      I carried God,
      day and night.


      Dedicated to Us AllHeaven help
      the Wayward Soul

      To find
      a place with You...


      To President William Jefferson Clinton

      A Poeatreeman

      The Shortest
      will not be true


      Yet
      if you take it


      Remember
      what you choose


      There
      are no shortcuts
      to Heaven


      Hell
      I thought of Heaven


      Too
      Late to say the words


      My
      Soul spoke not to Heaven


      There
      are shortcuts to Hell


      Just
      pass Heaven


      Don’t
      give a damn


      You’ll
      be there
      in plenty of time


      It
      only
      takes a day to reach


      The
      day
      you passed Heaven.


      Edgar Allan Prieto
      7/30/2000
      Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


      • THE TRAVELLER



        NOW I HAVE YOU LORD, TO GUIDE ME ALL THE WAY

        Take a Hike!
        You
        may find God

        If
        you get it Right?


        You
        are going
        in this Direction


        What is Left

        If
        you do not go Right?


        Another
        Way
        to take your Life


        I
        am Travelling
        towards what end?


        When
        I see the point


        I
        will know its Direction


        I
        Hiked all this Way


        I
        better be Right


        I
        hate to think
        I Lost my Way


        Who
        will find me
        and bring me Home?


        I
        hope it is God


        Who
        Travelled the Way


        I
        came this far
        to find my Way


        I
        Travelled the Highways


        found your Steps

        Lord
        Am I here


        Or
        do I need
        one more Step?


        A Tribute
        To Johnny Cash

        I AM ONE MAN
        TRAVELLING
        THE WAY
        YOURS LORD
        THERE IS NO
        OTHER WAY.

        A Poeatreeman
        Lord
        I took the First Step

        When
        you brought me here

        I will take
        the Last Step

        When
        you call me away

        Between!
        I
        hope
        to Learn your Way.


        A Poet's Note
        What is One Step
        away from God

        One
        that is not
        Taken Right?

        One
        is Closest to Him

        When
        One Keeps Right.


        Edgar Allan Prieto
        2/25/2001
        Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


Gregorian - I'll Find My Way Home | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment