Monday, April 9, 2012

ALL I HAVE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



GOOD MORNING GOD,  I CAN SEE YOUR WAY
LET ME REACH THE MOUNTAIN TOP
I WILL BE ON MY WAY



Currently Reading
Good Morning, This Is God!: I will be Handling all Your Problems Today. I Will Not Need Your Help -- So Have a Good Day. I Love You!
By Joyce Meyer
see related

ALL I HAVE


All I have
belongs to God

He gave me all,
when I was born.


Life
to live all life long

Dreams,
to dream my days away.


Hopes,
to wish it all would come


Pain,
to let me know
He's there

Love,
to let me feel it all.


Sorrow,
to feel the pain of all


Heart,
that I would hold it all


Wrong,
so I may see the light

Darkness,
I may know what is right.


Time,
to find who I am

Life, to see
He's right ahead.


Wisdom,
to know
He will come again

Faith,
I will be with Him
Forevermore.


All,
I am is what I have made

All,
I have is what God gave.


A Poeatreeman

A Tree,
is just not
Leaves but Life

Branching out,
To Touch the Light.


Reaching
For Life's Sweetness

Taking all,
and Holding Life


Broken Limbs,
and Falling Leaves

It Sheds, its Heart
so all may See.


Changing !
Yet holding on.

Dedicated To Jessica

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/01/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto  


ALL I HAVE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment