Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Frog Sitting on a Bench Like a Human | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



HUMOR CAPTURED


  • I AM THROUGH
    DOING MY EXERCISE.

    IF I SIT ANY LONGER
    I’LL CROAK.

    I GOT TO GET UP
    AND JUMP AROUND.

    TO KEEP
    THE BLOOD FLOWING

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    4/24/2012
    COPYRIGHT@2012

     
    GET OFF THE BENCH

    DON'T FORGET TO? EXERCISE
    YOU
    DON'T WANT TO BE A TOAD.

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF? THE GROUND
       
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE? THE TOWN.


    POEATREEMAN 1 day ago






    PONDERING!


    I Wonder!
    How Fish
    keep water
    out of their eyes


    I Wonder!
    How Birds
    walk the sky


    I Wonder!
    How Worms
    keep
    from
    getting soiled


    I Wonder!
    How Creatures
    stay
    dry in the water


    I Wonder!
    How Animals
    speak
    to each other


    I Wonder!
    What
    they are saying

    Are
    they making
    fun
    of each other?


    I Wonder!
    How Frogs
    Croak
    and don’t
    keel over


    I Wonder!
    How Moles
    know
    which way is home


    I Wonder!
    How Rabbits
    dig themselves
    in a hole


    I Wonder!
    What
    is Lucky
    it’s certainly
    not their Toes


    I Wonder!
    How Crickets 
    Harmonize

    work
    out a tune


    I Wonder!
    How
    Whales
    get thirsty for water


    I Wonder!
    How
    God’s Creatures
    start the day

    One
    move
    at a time
    in their own way


    I Wonder!
    Will
    I Ever
    Really Know?


    No
    Wonder!
    I Ponder
    Why it’s So.


    Dedicated To God’s Creatures

    A PoeatreemanWill
    Wonders
    Ever Cease?

    Only
    If
    I Cease
    To Wonder

    Today
    Is Wondrous

    For
    I Am Here
    To Wonder                       


    Edgar Allan Prieto
    4/4/2000
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


A Frog Sitting on a Bench Like a Human | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment