Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THE LONG BLACK TRAIN; A SHOT IN THE DARK



A SHOT IN THE DARK


Fate is no Stranger 
For I am its Course.

The differences between
Destiny and Fate .


Is a matter of Choice


If I turn the bend
Will it lead me

To the End?.


If I take the Curve

Too Fast

Will I turn at the End?.


If I am at

The Crossroad

What Track

Am I on?.


No choo choo train here

Nor whistles

Blowing

To tell me
What's Ahead.


Only Light and Dark
That I must Tread.


No Stop Sign

To Watch..


Except

What I have done.


No signal to alert.

If Conscience
Is not on track.


No light ahead
If I am in the Dark.

No Conductor
If I am its Charge.

A Poeatreeman

There are two Roads,
One Course

There are two Ends,
one Right

There are two Choices,
One Left

There are two Fates,
One Heaven

There are two Doors,
One Open

There is one Time,
When I was Born

One God,
To Open the Door

One to
Close it all Behind.

Dedicated to Nikole
& THE LONG BACK TRAIN

Edgar Allan Prieto
5/5/92
Copyright ©2009 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment