Saturday, March 26, 2011

FOREIGN PARTS ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

 
Our MILITARY
  •  
    Cannot Run
    on FOREIGN
    PARTS

    If WAR
    Breaks out

    What
    FOREIGN
    COUNTRY

    Will it be?
       


    FOREIGN OIL

    Can we
    Depend on the Sum?

    Made in USA

    No
    PARTS will I See

    We gave it to another
    COUNTRY

    Hoped it would be
    FREE..



    Made in
    GOD'S COUNTRY

    Will I ever See?

    When no
    PARTS are Here

    Will I have to
    March across
    The SEA?
           


    I Left
    AMERICA

    To get the
    TANKS
    Working Here

    I Went across
    The SEA

    To get
    AMERICA
    MOVING
    FREE



    Better to keep it Here

    Than to be Depending
    on FOREIGN
    NEEDS

    Made in USA;
    IS BETTER
    when we need.


    Who Fills the
    PART

    When PARTS
    are all the need?

    Is it DUBAI
    or GOODBYE

    When the
    PARTS

    Are Across
    The SEA?
           

    A Poeatreeman
    From A Play of Words

    DO I HAVE TO

    CROSS THE SEA

    TO GET

    THE PARTS I NEED?

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    4/29/2006
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

     



FOREIGN PARTS ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

1 comment:

  1. POET’S NOTE

    OVERSEAS

    IF I PUT MY PARTS
    IN FOREIGN LANDS
    I HOLD
    AN EMPTY HAND
    FOR WHEN
    I NEED THEM
    WILL THEY SHOW ?
    MAYBE YES
    MAYBE NO.

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    3/27/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete