Wednesday, February 23, 2011

AN INCH WORM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



AN INCH WORM


How am I Going to
Learn Teach

If I don't Get Deep
into The Subject?

I am just
A Book Worm

Trying to get to the Core

I find Myself in Middle Class

I hope
To Make The Grade

Try not
to cut Me Short

I am only
An Inch Worm

Trying to get
to the Highest Point

Grade Me for My Studies

Not the Size I am

For My Heart
is as Big as anyone

Who is trying
to get through it All.

A THOUGHT!

It may take Me time
to get ahead

Yet I will Crawl
to reach Success

The only thing
that will stop me now

Is My will
not to Pass The Test.
 
Dedicated To Sherry (The Teach)

A Poeatreeman

If I Cut To The Core

I May Expose Myself
Too Much

I Don't Want To Fall Apart

By Opening Myself Up

I May Come Up Short

Yet I Will Try
To Be Strong

For The Length I Am
is not Too Long

Yet The Size of My Heart

Is Ten Feet Tall..

I am only an inch worm

Trying to reach success.

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/18/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

AN INCH WORM | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment