Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Audio - poeatreeman's Xanga Site MY CHAINS ARE GONE




GOD HAS SET ME FREE


I Could not
Stand in Front


I Could not
Sit where
I Wanted


I Had To Go
To The Back
and Weep


I was Held
Down by
Indifference


Pushed
back by Race


I Could
not move
to The Front


For
I was
Blocked
by Hatred


God
moved me
Ahead

Gave
me a Seat


I Rode
in His Chariot


Did
not Weep


I was
Happy to see


His
Golden Seat


I am here
for Eternity


With
Love as
my Guide


I am Free!

For
God is
at my Side.


A Tribute
To Rosa Parks


A Poeatreeman

Man may
have me
Ride the Bus


Yet
Life will Tell me
where and when


God
will show me
where
I must go


He drives
The Bus
would not
you know


He
drove
To Heaven


I was
in the
Front Seat


He
Placed me
There
For it was
His Seat.



Edgar Allan Prieto
10/31/2005
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

Audio - poeatreeman's Xanga Site
MY CHAINS ARE GONE

1 comment:

  1. POEATREEMAN : Susan Boyle How Great Thou Art (HD Scenic).TRIBUTE TO GOD
    From: POEATREEMAN | Aug 24, 2011 | 53 views

    Loading...
    Susan Boyle How Great Thou Art (HD Scenic)

    HOW GREAT THOU ART
    I SHOULD BE SO FREE
    YOU'VE TAKEN ME TO HEAVEN
    WHERE THERE'S
    NO CHAINS ON ME.
    I HAVE KEPT YOUR BONDS
    YOU HAVE SET ME FREE.
    I CAN FLY WITH THE ANGLES
    HEAVEN BE.

    POEATREEMAN
    8/24/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete