Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jordan Hill with Barry Gibb - Too Much Heaven 1996



A STAIRWAY TO GOD


I will Try
To use my Words
To Build
A Stairway To God.

Then
I Can Take a  Step
Each Day
To Take me
To The Stars.

My Words
Will be of  Heart
Wrote
By Care and  Love.

The Ink I will Use
Is Tears  That Fell
Dipped, in Sorrows
When Hurt  was Held.

The Blotters Wet
Stain
With many Tears
That Fell.

I Cannot
Wipe it Away
By Saying,
I never Felt..

A Poeatreeman

Dedicated To God

If, I Built
A Chest of Gold
Would  it not
Be Better
To Put in  Words.

More Precious,
That Speak of Each?

Would, not
The Heart
Be  Broken
By Trying
To Carry
All  the  Gold?

Love
Is much Lighter
Yet Heavy
On the  Soul.

Would  it not
Be  Best
If  we all Cared
A  Little   more?

Than the Words
I Have to  Write
Would  not be Filled
With so much Tears.

Love
Would Hold Us
For The  Years.


Edgar Allan Prieto
10/26/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THE CARES****  
A STAIRWAY TO GOD**** 
HEAVENS WAY****ON THE ROAD TO HEAVEN**** MIGHTY ROAD TO HEAVEN**** 
THE ROAD OF LIFE**** 
HOW IS**** 
FAITH CAN REACH HEAVEN**** 
A WAITING HOUR**** 
FOOTPRINTS**
I ASK YOU NOW**** 
GOD YOU GAVE ME WHEELS****

No comments:

Post a Comment