Thursday, December 30, 2010

I NEVER



blog post photo


I Never 
took 
the steps to failure

I 
Never tried to do it

I 
Never reached success

I 
Never fail to do it

I 
Never won or lost

I
 Never learned the cost

I 
Never succeeded

For 
I Never went through it..

A THOUGHT! 

Three steps to success
Try, Failure, and do it !
One step to failure
Try not to do it.

Dedicated to 
All The Steps Awaiting


Each step is a goal 
Each end you will know
One will come to you 
Try 
and get through it
Start 
will help you do it
When 
you don't let failure 
Get in the way.

A Poeatreeman

Between 
Success and Failure
Are the
steps you take
Between 
Failure and You
Are the 
Tries you don't take
Between it all 
is everything 
you make.

Edgar Allan Prieto
9/8/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment