Friday, December 10, 2010

I'LL NEVER COME HOME AGAIN: OH GOD



I'LL NEVER COME HOME AGAIN

                    
For I am with God
my friend


Though I am here
with He


I have not
left you alone


For I will see you
my friend


When time comes
calling once more


Though all the good times
have passed


My love
will be here in heart


Remember
not all is lost


As long as we have
our hearts


The love is from
you to me


God
will see you through


Now I am not here
with you


Just remember
the songs we sang


Know we were friends

For all the good
and bad has gone


When we leave it's done

So take heart
I'll be here with He


For His hands
have held me this long


I will not be lost

For in Him
I found my home


My heart
has finally known.


Dedicated to and Written for
George Burns
St Peter did you hear this one
How about letting Me on in?


A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
3/7/87       
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto        

I'LL NEVER COME HOME AGAIN**** 
OH GOD****
   

No comments:

Post a Comment