Thursday, June 6, 2013

HAPPY FATHERS DAY WORLD HE KNOWS YOU'RE THERE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



Thursday, 06 June 2013

HAPPY FATHERS DAY WORLD HE KNOWS YOU'RE THERE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Sunday, June 17, 2012


HAPPY FATHERS DAY WORLD HE KNOWS YOU'RE THERE | POEATREEMAN on Xang

Wednesday, March 2, 2011


MY SWEET LORD; TO TOUCH GOD


TO TOUCH GOD
If I could
Touch you
With my hand
.

I would
Reach out
With my heart
.

If I could
be
By your side
.

I would
Stay there
All life long
.

If I could
See you
With my eyes
.

I know
I would
Lose my fears
.

If I could
Be
A little bit
Like you
.

I know
I would
Have hope
For me
.

If I could
Know
The things
You feel
.

I would
Want
To share
Your pains
.

If I could
Know
I was not bad
.

I know
You would
Come to me
.

If I could
Be
As sure as you.


My faith
Would be
As strong
As yours
.

If I could
Have
A moment
With you
.

I would
Give
My life
To you...


A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
Sept 27,1979
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto





I AM THERE


I Will

Rise with you

Each Dawn.


Set with you

At Night.


Watch you

Through the Darkness.


Until

You See the Light.


I Will be with you

Each Morning.


To Walk

With you in Life.

A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
3/21/2009
Copyright ©2009 Edgar Allan Prieto


I AM ALREADY THERE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


                            

1 comment:

THE CLOCK OF LIFE

ONLY ONCE CAN I DO IT

NOT TURN IT OVER TWICE.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
3/2/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011



HAPPY FATHERS DAY WORLD HE KNOWS YOU'RE THERE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment