Friday, November 2, 2012

Brian White - God Gave me you.mp4 | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


   GOD GAVE ME LIFE, WHAT WILL I DO ?

FOLLOW HIS WAYS, THAT I MAY KNOW TRUTH TOO.

Friday, 02 November 2012

Brian White - God Gave me you.mp4


Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
That God Is The First Of All Things, The Universe Is Divine, And Nature Is Divine
By Hermes Trismegistus
see related

GOD IS ALL THINGS


God is all things
to me


I only hope

I can be
a little part of Him


If I can have one
I'll have a heart

Then I can have
All things
grow within it


If I can have love
I'll have heart for all

If I can have care
I can try to mend
the world


If I can have hope
I'll have wished
all are loved


If I can have dreams
I'll have dreamed
hatred away


If I can have peace
I'll have
love here to stay


If I can have faith
I'll have
God at my side


If I have heart
I'll have
a little of God...


A Poeatreeman

I am here to do

Dedicated to God
HE IS THE MORNING
OF OUR TIME.
HE IS THE LIGHT
I MUST FIND.

Edgar Allan Prieto
12/26/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


Brian White - God Gave me you.mp4 | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment