Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HOW BAD CAN IT BE ( THE LORAX ) | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

 

 

 

 

THE FALLING LEAVES


The Autumn Breeze

Come Dance with me

Tumble through the Air

With the Falling Leaves

Come Spinning

Through the Trees


I Fell on Air        

Floating Like a Feather

Twirling Everywhere

Come Dance with me

Spiraling Through the Air

Floating with The Leaves

On the Autumn Breeze

Descending to my Needs

I Fell to Earth and Rest

With the Autumn Breeze

I Felt my Final Breath.

A Poeatreeman

Man !
Will I have
Life or Death?
If I am to go
You are Too.

Dedicated To The Beauty Of Nature

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/17/77
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


ENVIRONMENT


If The $Dollar

Becomes Mightier

Than The Trees

Will We

Still Be Able To Breathe?

There Will Be,

Two Things Falling

Man And The Trees.


I Hope

It Will Be , Just The Leaves

I Choked On $Dollars

For There Was

Nothing To Breathe.


Let Me Not Make $Dollars

From The Trees

Rather Clean Air

I Can Breathe.



Cut The $Dollars

Not The Trees

Then The Economy

Will Have Room

To Breathe.



Then The Growth

Can Grow With The Trees

The Economy May Fall

So Will The Leaves..

A Poeatreeman

For Every Tree Cut
One Tear has Dried
For Every Tree
Man will Fall
For Their's
Not Tears
To Care For us All.
Edgar Allan Prieto
10/8/2000
Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment