Sunday, June 17, 2012

SHARKS ON WALLSTREET | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

Monday, 18 June 2012

SHARKS ON WALLSTREET






DEDICATED TO SHAWN ALLEN
FOR HIS PHOTO
FOR IT TRULY SHOWS
WE ARE BAIT
WAITING TO BE HOOKED

Shawn AllenYesterday 11:03 PM  -  Public
Fact Or  #ScienceSunday  Fiction?

Sharks on Wall Street


Predators on land truly Sharks in the water.
if you feel you are a small fish
watch where you swim.

Wall Street is one place,  I would not be seen.
It is an Ocean of Sharks, ready to take your order

What is on the menu, 
Did you not know it was you.

I am just a goldfish, what do you want from me,

How about lets start with your success.

I hear it goes with wall street best

I can walk to the Bank and have my fill

Boy! was He not tasteful for a small meal?

Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
6/18/2012
Copyright@2012


SHARKS ON WALLSTREET | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment