Friday, May 25, 2012

Blessing to the World | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



Friday, 25 May 2012

Blessing to the World

   


EDGAR ALLAN Prieto9:55 PM  -  Limited

I AM NOT THE CONSCIENCE OF A NATION,
EACH OF YOU ARE


I AM ONE ECHO WAITING
FOR, THE NATION'S VOICE

ITS TIME
TO SPEAK THE WORDS OF GOD
.

THE VOICE OF GOD,
IS WITHIN YOU.



POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
5/23/2012
COPYRIGHT@2012

I AM NOT


I am not
the consciences of a nation

I am part of its consciousness

Awakened to the course

showing me where it is going

I cannot change the river

I do not have to follow its course

I must see its end

To help it keep on going

If I am not there

Where will it be?

A conscience who has given up

Has no course left

They follow not their country

Nor care to see where it is going.

A Poeatreeman

My path is only right
If conscience is there ahead
If one can shine a light
I'll hope you'll see ,
where you're going
a course is not changed by one,
By a nation
aware of its consciences.


Dedicated to
President George H. Bush

Edgar Allan Prieto
12/27/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


POEATREEMAN

MY VOICE

IS ONLY AN ECHO

IT IS GOD

YOU NEED TO HEAR.

EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
5/23/2012
COPYRIGHT@2012


Blessing to the World | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment