Tuesday, December 13, 2011

POEATREEMAN on Xanga.mp4 "Who Am I (Casting Crowns Song)" | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



From: POEATREEMAN  | Dec 10, 2011  | 
 
Loading...
WHO AM I, A SINNER,  WHO PRAYS YOU WILL NOT BE LONG.

GOD IS MY COMPANION

To God
He is
My Companion,
For Life

He Carries Me,
When I Am in Pain

He Speaks To Me,
When No One Listens

He Hears My Cries,
Dries My Eyes

He Makes
My Life Bearable,
When
I Could Not

He Gave Me Hope,
When I Saw
Only Darkness

He Shared
His Heart,
Gave Me Love

He Gave Me Heart,
Filled My Life

He Walked with Me,
Even
When I Left Him

He Found Me,
When
I Was at My Worst

All I Had was
Sorrows

Still,
He Gave Me
His Hand,
Said Friend

I Will Walk ,
The Rest
of The Way,
With You

Hold On,
The End is Near

I Am,
Remember
Me

I Will Hold
A Place,
For You...

A Poeatreeman

I'D Shed My Tears, My Life, My Love,

To Have A Friend As You

My Heart You Have, It's in Your Hand,

My Soul I Pray You Take Me In...

DEDICATED TO MY COMPANION

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/24/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


TIRED SOUL

Rest against
My shoulder

Lean
against Me

Lay
your troubles
upon My Heart

Speak
The words with Me

Walk
Beside and you will see

I am There with you

For
The steps you made

One
Step has shown

I
am There with you

For
your Heart
Has Faith in Me

When
you're Tired
I will rest with you

For
your Faith
Has carried Me

When
I hear your Heart
I will carry you

For
your Faith
and Love
Have spoken to Me

When
you're Tired
and can't go on

Remember
When
you carried Me

Your
Faith and Love
was there with Me.

A Poeatreeman

When
you carry Me
The Hands
are Faith and Love

Dedicated To Tracy
& all Tired Souls

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/4/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


POEATREEMAN on Xanga.mp4 "Who Am I (Casting Crowns Song)" | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment