Sunday, May 15, 2011

WHO AM I


 
  •  

    ONE'S COMPANION

     
    God is there,
    When all others aren't

    Pain is there,
    To keep me Feeling

    Happiness is there
    To comfort my hurt

    Sorrow is there,
    To let me know the worst

    Emptiness is there,
    To fill me with Sadness

    Care is there,
    To hold me up
    When I am let down

    Love is there
    To Feel my every ache

    Heart is there,
    To take the worst

    God is there,
    When no one  is

    Faith is there,
    To believe in all He did

    Hope is there,
    To let me Light the Night

    I am there,
    To share in all its Life..

    A THOUGHT!

    If I am by myself
    It's God and Heart I need to keep
    All else will come along
    Care will help you through it all
    God, you ask what is wrong?
    I am by myself for I left it all
    God, can you come along?


    A Poeatreeman

    It's not hurt that hurts
    But I care not Love
    It's Tears that have
    No Tears to give
    It Pains me
    To Write these Words
    Yet what is it all
    If there is no Heart?
    A soul who lost
    Their way to God..

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    9/16/92
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment