Monday, May 30, 2011

A SERVICE FOR LIFE GOD'S ARMY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

  • A SERVICE FOR LIFE GOD'S ARMY



    I Serve Hearts

    Hate
    Is what I Combat

    The Casualties
    Will be Sorrows

    Care will have to
    Aid me through

    Yet in the end

    Love will come through

    Peace will Win

    The Tears will fall

    As Love Hurts too

    God is there
    To see me through

    Each Day I Pray
    Peace will Come

    For Prayers
    are my only Ammunition

    That Hate
    Will not Win

    Love
    Is my Salvo

    I Fire
    To Win

    I keep
    Hate in check

    That it will not
    Come in..

    A Poeatreeman

    LOVE is only OUT

    When HATE is WITHIN

    PRAY for CARE to RETURN

    LOVE will be WITHIN.

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    11/17/98
    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto






A SERVICE FOR LIFE GOD'S ARMY | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment