Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TRIBUTE TO Christina-Taylor Green

Celtic Woman - A New Journey - The Prayer TRIBUTE TO Christina-

   

A THOUGHT


HEAVEN’S WAY

HEAVEN

IS NOT FAR AWAY.

IT IS HERE

EVERYDAY.

LOVE

WILL BRING

YOU CLOSER.

WHEN YOU FIND

GOD’S WAY.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
1/19/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011






A PART OF HEAVEN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


A PART OF HEAVEN


A little
part of heaven


I see
the stars above


Shining
down upon me


I
think
I am feeling loved


Each star I see,

I wonder
who is there to see


An angel
I must be


To know
what part of heaven


That is
shining down on me


I feel the warmth

When
I see it looking
back at me


Is it
twinkling
just for me?


I
wonder each time


Wishing
I was
part of heaven


That
I could
shine
down on you


Maybe
one day
I will be
there to see


That star above
could be me


One part
of heaven
I will be..


A THOUGHT!

My wish
will let me
find a way


My goodness
will show me
just where to go


My life
will have
held the faith


My God
will make me
the star I loved


My belief
will let me
shine with heaven


My God
will place me
in the heavens.


Dedicated to God
All The Children
of The World


A TRIBUTE TO

Christina-Taylor Green



A Poeatreeman

A little
part of heaven


I can
count
my lucky stars


We are each
a part of heaven


it is when
we become a star.


One part of love

will brighten
up the sky


One's
love for God


Will
light the stars above.


Edgar Allan Prieto
12/18/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment: