Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LET US | POEATREEMAN on Xanga IN MEMORY OF THE SIX




LET US | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


LET US


Let us
serve God, 
that all can
be served


Let us
listen,
that all
may
be heard


Let us
have peace, 
that no war
will be won


Let us
have understanding, 
that wisdom
may come


Let us
not hurt, 
that all
may feel loved


Let us
all care, 
that we may
share the world


Let us
not hate, 
for there will be
no one to love


Let us
be one, 
with no race
to be won


Let us
be human, 
remembering
we are one


Let us
try harder,
to give
to each one


Let us
take heart,
in this race
we call human.


A THOUGHT!

I am half of myself, 

When
I divide the whole


I am whole
when I see only one


I am complete,

When
there is no one to oppose.


Dedicated To The World
IN MEMORY OF THE SIX

A Poeatreeman

If one tear
falls for love


Let it be
I cared for all


If one tear comes

To touch my soul

Let it be
God's love


If one tear lets me
feel its pain


It will not hurt
unless I cared


If one tear comes,
to touch the world


Let it be
I shed my love..


Edgar Allan Prieto
10/1/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment:

  1. FROM A CHILD'S EYES

    HOW DO I GET

    THOSE MARSHMALLOWS

    FROM THE SKY

    YOU WAIT FOR GOD

    TO TAKE YOU

    CAMPING.

    IN THE SKY.

    A Poeatreeman
    Edgar Allan Prieto
    5/25/2009
    Copyright @ 2009 Edgar Allan Prieto

    ReplyDelete