Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MY LOVE

 

 

MY LOVE


My  Love 
I  See
Is  Deep  Within
Not Flesh
That Lies Outside

I Once Felt
Passion’s Flame
When
I  Knew  not
Love
Was Deep Inside

It  Lay  Until
I  Cried 
For  God
When my  Flesh
Was Bent and Maimed..

Not Because
Of  What 
God  Had  Done
Because
I Walked  my Way..

I Wrote To God
To  Find  myself
How
I Could Go On..

He  Let me  Know
I  Have a  Way
If   I   Put
My Faith in Him..

For  Then  I  Found
The  World  To  Love
It May  not  Be
The Heart I  Want

Love I Will;
What God  Has  Given
shown me
The World  is  His..

Not one Heart
That  I  Could  Love
His  That  Holds  me  Too..

One That I May
Never Meet
I  Have  Loved You
With  my  Tears…..

Dedicated to God

A Poeatreeman

If  The  Heart  you  Want,
Is  not  There, To  Love
Don’t  Let  Love  Die,
For  They’re
Hearts, To   Love.


Edgar Allan Prieto
1/11/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment:

  1. WAR MADE ME A POET
    GOD MADE ME A WRITER
    NOW I AM WRITING
    HIS STORY
    FOR IT IS HIS WORDS
    WHICH BRING THE GLORY.

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    5/28/2012
    COPYRIGHT@2012

    ReplyDelete