Thursday, July 25, 2013

GOD IS MY KEEPER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Thursday, 25 July 2013

GOD IS MY KEEPER




PARA PHRASE

GOD IS MY KEEPER, UNTIL I GET HOME.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
7/25/2013
COPYRIGHT@2013

When  we  remember  that  everything
has God´s  fingerprints  on  it,  that
alone  makes  it  special !!


THANKS FOR SHARING






Monday, 04 February 2013
A LETTER FROM HEAVEN


A Letter From Heaven - Pope John Paul II


THE LOSS

HEAVEN'S LODGE


GOD IS MY KEEPER
HE HAS TAKEN ME IN.


OPEN YOUR HEART
I'LL BE WITHIN.


I HAVE NOT LEFT YOU
I AM IN MY FATHERS INN.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
JUNE 19, 2011
COPYRIGHT@2012

http://poeatreeman.xanga.com/videos/5c950831228/



ITS TIME TO GO

Remember!

If He takes me,
Do not be distressed
For it is time,
For me to rest.

Remember!

What we had,
and know it's
For the best
He will be there,
To guide you
Through it all.

Remember!

I have not left,
I am there with you
Just speak softly,
Love will show you,
What we have.

Remember!

Just say a prayer,
I may not be there yet
I still need you,
To help me
Get up there.

Remember!

I am near
Just look around,
and ask Him where.

Remember!

I'll always Think of you
Waiting for the day
That I'll return to you..

A Poeatreeman

Our time is always,
When Love is there
Only ending,
If we Cease to Care..

TRIBUTE TO
WALTER BRENNAN
Lord
If it is thy will
To take me
Never let me go.

Edgar Allan Prieto
8/15/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




THANKS FOR SHARING
EDGAR ALLAN Prieto

Yesterday 9:09 PM - Public
Kristina Cheney originally shared this post to Quotes



GOD IS MY KEEPER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment