Saturday, March 30, 2013

THE MOMENT OF PEACE; GOD HAS RISEN; PEACE BE WITH YOU |




  • Edgar Allan Prieto NO POWER ON EARTH WILL OUTSHINE MY WAY

    THE MOMENT OF PEACE; GOD HAS RISEN; PEACE BE WITH YOU | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

    I ROSE THROUGH THE DARKNESS
    THAT YOU CAN SEE THE WAY
    I AM THE LIGHT DARKNESS
    CANNOT HIDE AWAY



JUSTICE

IF TRUTH IS TO SURVIVE
THE LIGHT OF TRUTH.
MUST SHINE


IF DARKNESS
IS TO SHINE
TRUTH
MUST BE THERE TOO

FOR DARKNESS
WILL NOT BE SEEN
WHEN TRUTH
IS NOT THERE TO SEE.

WHAT IS SEEN
WHEN LIGHTS
ARE NOT ON

ALL THE LIES
THERE WILL EVER BE

ONLY TRUTH
CAN SHOW THE OTHER.

WHATEVER LIES
WILL BE UNCOVERED.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
4/7/2012
COPYRIGHT@2012

PEACE**BE**WITH**YOU** FOR**THE**DAYS**ARE**LONG** HOLD**ON**I**WILL**BE**WITH**YOU**

KNOW I AM

I Am

The Quiet Rush
of Morning's Wake.

I Am

The Sun Shining,

For you to See
The Way.

I Am

The Morning Light,

For Hope
To See the Day.

I Am

The Rustle in the Wind


For you to Know,

I Am

A Breath Away.


I Am Near !

Look around,

Know I Am.


I Will be with you.


It Takes Faith
To See..

The Essence's

of Who I Am.


I Am Coming.


I Am,

On the Way.


I Am Love.


I Am

Here Today.


Know !

I Am the Way.


Will You !

Walk with Me,

Today ?


Dedicated To God


A Poeatreeman

I AM THE SUN RISING EACH DAY
I AM TWILIGHT SETTING THE DAY
I AM LIFE WHO WILL ALWAYS BE
I AM HERE TO ALL WHO BELIEVE

Edgar Allan Prieto
3/3/2009
Copyright ©2009 Edgar Allan Prieto


TIRED SOUL

Rest against
My shoulder

Lean
against Me

Lay
your troubles
upon My Heart

Speak
The words with Me

Walk
Beside and you will see

I am There with you

For
The steps you made

One
Step has shown

I
am There with you

For
your Heart
Has Faith in Me

When
you're Tired
I will rest with you

For
your Faith
Has carried Me

When
I hear your Heart
I will carry you

For
your Faith
and Love
Have spoken to Me

When
you're Tired
and can't go on

Remember
When
you carried Me

Your
Faith and Love
was there with Me.

A Poeatreeman

When
you carry Me
The Hands
are Faith and Love

Dedicated To Tracy
& all Tired Souls

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/4/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


Sigma lyrics
Chloe Agnew

English Translation:
I search for the sign
That will set my soul free
My heart must be pure
So that I can find peace

My grief cannot last forever
My love will be fulfilled
I pray a sign will help me
Be all that I can be

I search for the sign
That will set my soul free
My soul must be pure
So that I can find peace

The wind is your voice
The rain is your tears
You burning heart
And spirit set me free

Set me free 




THE RIVER OF LIFE


The River of Life
begins
when we are born   


It streams
across Life
to take us
through it all


It has
its ebbs and tides
rises
with the storms


It flows to take us
to each
day's dawn


The course You set
will only
change with choice


The River takes us
to many
different points


How you affect
The River
will ripple
through it all


It is not
always smooth
nor does
it have
to be storming


The River
is the beginning
that flows
from the womb


It takes us
to eternity
to set
the course
we choose..


A THOUGHT!

There is
no end
when
The River
flows to God


There
is only
start
where
will I begin?


There
is one choice
where will it be?


Dedicated To Belinda

A Poeatreeman

One starts
when One
is on The River


One chance
to stop
from falling
to the falls


One's birth
will bring
me to it all


One's end
is only
just beginning


Eternity
is just ahead
no time to lose


Time
is not running
nor are you


You're faced
with what
you chose to do


No time
to think
of where I will go


I knew
before
I ended my journey.


Edgar Allan Prieto
7/24/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



THE MOMENT OF PEACE; GOD HAS RISEN; PEACE BE WITH YOU | POEATREEMAN on Xanga | POEATREEMAN on Xanga | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment