Sunday, December 23, 2012

AN HOUR BEFORE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga christmas

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight: Revised and Updated: The Fate of the World and What We Can Do Before It's Too Late
By Thom Hartmann
see related

AN HOUR BEFORE


It was an Hour before Christmas

When death came to my door

It was an Hour of life

That I live life long

It was an Hour of reflection

That showed me what I've been

It was an Hour of sorrow

For I've seen all I did

It was an Hour of repentance

For I had an Hour to live

It was an Hour of redemption

For I pray to God to forgive

It was an Hour of my Life

No longer could I live

It was an Hour when I was Born

That death brought me to Heaven

It was an hour       

When I passed beyond the door

Eternity is open now, what do I do?

Follow that Spirit who said I am you

Now !
Where am I going?
Only where I was before.

A Poeatreeman

One Hour to make the most of Life
One Hour to mark a place in Heaven


Dedicated to Rose Prieto
Mark the Time
For it is not Long..


Edgar Allan Prieto
12/24/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



AN HOUR BEFORE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment